Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Videos!??!

Well I video taped my computer failing. This will probably be one of the last posts I mention it since it is probably becoming quite annoying to hear about.

However, before I share my computer failure video I will share a video I took a few weeks ago of some modern age samurai playing with swords. The swords are REALLY sharp. What they are cutting are really tough straw like material with a bamboo core that is soaked in water to make it as close to cutting through a human body as possible! Intense stuff.



Now on to my computer fail video. Now keep in mind that when I recorded this I was EXTREMELY tired, and completely sober. I actually love Apple as a company I am just extremely frustrated with their inability to adequately fix my computer issue after having taken my machine into their store in Houston a good 5-6 times. Anyway, enjoy my very first Youtube video everrrr.



That is all I really have to report right now other than this hilarious picture I took of my friend from Uzbekistan drinking too much at a Nomihodai :P

Yes observant viewer, he is INDEED passed out UNDER a table.


Too many good times in Japan! And now your song of the day ;P.  I don't think I've thrown any dubstep your way thus far, so enjoy something that doesn't have any Skrillex in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment