Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Monday, July 9, 2012

Interviews returning soon!

Hello everyone! Going to be a short post today since I have had an unruly amount of schoolwork over the past few days.

For example, in my Japanese class alone I had these assignments due today
1) July 4th Speech and Powerpoint presentation
2) Normal homework page
3) I had a chapter quiz today that I needed to study for
4) A speaking Japanese voice acting presentation due today

That as well as the fact that I am supposed to be learning/teaching a Japanese song/dance to the rest of my Japanese class to perform on Wednesday.

Can you imagine ME, teaching others to DANCE...yeah so this single class is consuming a lot of my free time with endless speeches/projects.

Which is why I will be starting interviews again, so that I can provide some entertaining content without having to work too incredibly hard.

Some upcoming intervees!
1) Ame from Botswana
2) Bart from India
3) Beatriz from Mexico

As you can see I am going for a global approach to these interviews to get a wide range of experiences.

Thanks for stopping by again, as always and I'll see you again tomorrow!

Song of the day ( The dance/song my class is performing)


No comments:

Post a Comment