Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Friday, March 16, 2012

1 week until I leave!

Hello everyone reading, which is probably no one right now since this is my brand new blog! I will be updating this bad boy on a pretty regular basis throughout my trip to Japan and beyond. I have heard that most people who study abroad say that they will update their blogs constantly, but fail to do so due to lack of interest. This will NOT be the case with me. I am determined to provide everyone that is interested in my trip with quality updates on a regular basis! They will be entertaining as well.

After each blog entry I will provide a "song of the day" to spice things up. I may also include youtube videos that I have found entertaining, or maybe I'll record videos of myself to upload here. We will just see how things pan out.

Here is the first song of the day by good old Jason Mraz.

2 comments:

  1. Dude you gotta post pics of all the crazy food they make you eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will be posting pictures of all the crazy things I eat. As well as any hilarity that ensues due to my lack of cuisine knowledge.

    ReplyDelete