Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Final day in Amurrrica

Well it is my last day in America. Pretty exciting stuff if you ask me... This time around I am going to experiment with adding pictures to the post, since I plan on changing the layout soon to make it much cooler to view.

This past week was spring break for most Universities, and like any normal college student I rented a beach house with several friends to enjoy my last full week in the States.

This is the view from our porch; pretty awesome eh!? It was a fun week that I will not be speaking about on any sort of public forum such as this!

The next few days are going to be pretty exciting as I experience Japan for the first time and begin to get adjusted. I will be making a LOT more updates in the next few days so keep looking for new content! I am also very much considering making a video post for people to laugh at. I am thinking something along the lines of "Airport Shenanigans?"

Let me know what you think in the comments below. I am going to open up comments for everyone as a trial. You will be able to post anonymously, so don't abuse the lack of comment security or I will remove it.

And finally, today's "song of the day."

Enjoy ;)


1 comment:

  1. Good idea on not exploiting our spring break to the public man! Lol hope your enjoying it so far! Miss you bro!

    Bryce

    ReplyDelete