Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Departure date moved up to March 20!!

Well it seems that I am leaving two days sooner than expected! There was a miscommunication about the exact day I needed to arrive, which has caused me to change my flight so that I leave on March 20th and arrive on March 21st.

The realization that I will no longer be in America in 4 days has really started to hit me, as well as hit my parents. Things are moving a mile a minute here in Houston and I can't wait until all the preparations are finished and I can finally relax on that 14 hour flight.

If you have any questions for me post them in the comments below and I will answer them during the next update.

And with that I leave you with the song of the day! 


1 comment:

  1. If nothing happened then you would having nothing to say. Sounds like your having the time of your life.
    ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete