Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Interview #1 - Aisha!


 Hello hello everyone! I have the first interview to share with you all today. As promised my friend Aisha agreed to answer a few questions I threw together. Please enjoy!


So, what is your Name?
Aisha Kanaya Yuson

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Tokyo, but my mom is Chinese American so I can speak both English and Japanese. I can’t speak Chinese though L.

Are you a full time student or an Exchange student?
Full time student!!

Why did you decide to come to APU?
I came to APU for two reasons. First , my friend told me that he was going to come to APU, so I checked ed it out. When I got here I noticed a LOT of foreigners so I figured APU would be a great place to improve my English!

How did you meet me?
I met you at a nomikai! You saved me from the creepy guy.

What was your first impression?
My first impression of you was that you were really nice, since you kept that creepy guy from continuing to bother me!




Describe your favorite experience with me thus far here in Japan.
I just really like hanging out with you and Mao. You guys make me happy and I just really really love being around both of you!



After knowing me for as long as you have, would you ever visit Texas to see what it was like? Why or why not.
It is going to be really sad when you leave here to go back to Texas, so I would definitely come to Texas to visit you!!!!!!!!!





 It will indeed be quite sad when I return home to Texas. I also hope that you DO come visit. I can prove that even though many people there own guns, it is quite safe!

Well there you have it guys, the very first short interview! I hope you enjoyed it. Aisha is definitely one of the nicest people I have met since being here.

Tomorrow I hope to provide an interview from the APU legend Mao Iwasa, who was mentioned in the interview. If I were to describe Mao in 3 words it would be these : Outside the box. She has one of the most refreshing sense of humors I have ever encountered, and I hope she agrees to be interviewed since I am sure it will be quite interesting. As long as she takes it seriously ;).

Check back in tomorrow for hopefully another interview. Let me know what you thought about this one!


And your song of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment