Tokyoskyline

Tokyoskyline

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Progress

Alright update time.

What have I been doing lately? I have been doing boatloads of research on a variety of topics such as:
  1. Starting a company
  2. How to properly manage finances throughout different stages of life
  3. Where I will be living next semester
  4. Building better websites
  5. How to passively make money using the interwebz!
Hope you enjoyed the foreshadowing.  Oh, do you know the keyboard command that is the opposite of Tab? It is not backspace. It is Shift+tab. Good command to know.
A fun thing happened to me on twitter earlier this month. My favorite author Brent Weeks tweeted to me on twitter. I took a screen shot to prove it happened :D.


So there you go; the sequel to my favorite book "The Black Prism" is being released in September! Now I have the authors assurance that it will be awesome. THIS is why twitter is so useful to business, authors, celebrities, etc. It allows them to directly connect with customers/fans on a very personal level. Good stuff.

       <--- Click there to view more



I promised a video and I will provide one. Last weekend I went to Oita city to see The Amazing Spiderman in theaters, and I must say it was OUTSTANDING. Before the movie my friends and I decided to eat at a sushi restaurant. This is the short video I took to commemorate the experience.


That video also gives a small view into how the Japanese run a restaurant. Lots of shouting pleasantries and things of the like.

Oh and I do NOT recommend the nato sushi. It gave my mouth nightmares.



I've also mentioned the term "Nomikai" several times in this blog. Like I have said before a nomikai is basically a house/dorm party. I took a short video of one I went to recently.


Alright I think that about sums up the last few weeks.

And now for the song of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment